Visit My "New Living in Greater Lansing" BLOG

I have consolidated my posts to a new location to provide all readers a better experience.


"Expect the Best" Mike

Monday, February 11, 2008

Lansing Real Estate, Stars, Science, & Grilled Cheese

The Greater Lansing area is a great place to live, work, and visit, there are also great things to do here for all ages. Abrams Planetarium offer a variety of planetarium shows if your interested in the stars and planets. Sharon and I took our grandson there recently and thought it was wonderful. I highly recommend it. Another great place is Impression 5, to bring a group of children of all ages. There are workshops, tours and a variety of educational displays.
I provide a list of various community sites, in addition to other important links for the Lansing area on my website.

Now, before we get back to real estate, I thought you may find this interesting. Grilled Cheese Sandwich Restaurants are starting to pop up, Akron Ohio just opened one. I hope we get one in Lansing soon, everybody loves grilled cheese sandwiches.
The real estate market has shown some improvements over the past month and will gradually improve as the weather changes. With 0 degree temperatures on Sunday, not many buyers were out looking at open houses, however the ones who were, are serious buyers. Interest rates are below 6%, pricing is great, there is plenty to pick from. There has never been a better time to buy a home.
Bookmark my site for all your real estate needs and I also invite you to subscribe to my blogs.
"Expect the Best" Mike

No comments: