Sunday, August 24, 2008
Find the key to getting the most exposure for your real estate in the greater Lansing real estate market by talking to your agent about their Internet marketing plan for your house. The following questions, if answered properly will get your home the most exposure, which will generate traffic and interest. Top priority of course is pricing your home competitively based on recent sales.
1. Do you have a personal website, that syndicates out to other sites on the web?
2. What are those additional sites that my home will be marketed on?
3. If what fashion will you drive traffic to these sites?
4. Will you use keywords, pinging programs and social networking sites?
5. Will you post my house on a real estate Blog with links back to my property on your site?
6. Will you use a program like SawItOnLine to build ads for Craig's List and other media's?
7. Are you using a smart phone with instant email to respond fast to buyer inquiries?
8. Will you post my house on major Portals like Trulia, Realtor.com & Zillow?
9. Do you have marketing plans to talk about the amenities of my community?
10. Will you keep me abreast to all marketing, activity and communication by email?
If you would like to learn more about marketing your home in today's challenging real estate market, by getting the best exposure, feel free to contact me or visit my website today!
"Expect the Best" Mike
Sunday, August 3, 2008
This home has been completely renovated and is huge. 4 bedrooms on one side, 3 on the other, it’s a must to see and a great opportunity for someone who attends LCC, Colley Law School or works downtown. Rent one side out and live on the other. Legislators, Congress Representatives, Liberals Conservatives, Independents, you name it; they could join forces and live together here and share a ride downtown. (Now that’s bi-partisan) This is an example of pride of ownership and making Lansing a better place to live. Call or email today on this one. Virtual Tour Here:
Mike Bowler Sr. ePRO, CRB, GRI, SRES
Coldwell Banker Hubbell Briarwood
1020 S. Creyts Road, Lansing, MI 48917
Phone: 517-492-3400 Fax: 888-832-6203
Website for Clients: MikeBowler.com
Saturday, August 2, 2008
My goal is to provide you with the latest real estate marketing systems, technology and a high level of customer satisfaction to get you happily moved into your new home or to sell your existing home. In modern markets, having a technological edge can make a dramatic impact. I have that edge, and I am looking forward to using it to your advantage.