Visit My "New Living in Greater Lansing" BLOG

I have consolidated my posts to a new location to provide all readers a better experience.


"Expect the Best" Mike

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Selling Your Home in the Greater Lansing Real Estate Market? Here Are 10 Keys


Find the key to getting the most exposure for your real estate in the greater Lansing real estate market by talking to your agent about their Internet marketing plan for your house. The following questions, if answered properly will get your home the most exposure, which will generate traffic and interest. Top priority of course is pricing your home competitively based on recent sales.

1. Do you have a personal website, that syndicates out to other sites on the web?
2. What are those additional sites that my home will be marketed on?
3. If what fashion will you drive traffic to these sites?
4. Will you use keywords, pinging programs and social networking sites?
5. Will you post my house on a real estate Blog with links back to my property on your site?
6. Will you use a program like SawItOnLine to build ads for Craig's List and other media's?
7. Are you using a smart phone with instant email to respond fast to buyer inquiries?
8. Will you post my house on major Portals like Trulia, Realtor.com & Zillow?
9. Do you have marketing plans to talk about the amenities of my community?
10. Will you keep me abreast to all marketing, activity and communication by email?

If you would like to learn more about marketing your home in today's challenging real estate market, by getting the best exposure, feel free to contact me or visit my website today!

"Expect the Best" Mike

No comments: