Visit My "New Living in Greater Lansing" BLOG

I have consolidated my posts to a new location to provide all readers a better experience.


"Expect the Best" Mike

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Selling Your Home in The Greater Lansing Real Estate Market


Selling your home can be more likely in today’s market using the proper marketing programs and the Realtor who believes in technology. Yes, homes sell based on price, location and features, however it takes exposure as well. Here are some questions to ask your Realtor.
1. With more than four out of five home-buyers using the Internet to find their new home, which sites are you going to post my property on and how many?
2. Which multiple search platforms will you attract attention to my property with? Will you use Google, Yahoo, and MSN search engines that control the majority of the business.
3. How many photographs will you place on your website promoting my property? Will it be 10-20 or 30 various snap shots of different rooms of my home?
4. Will you post on your Blog about my neighborhood, community and my house in general to drive traffic toward your website, which increases exposure?
5. Do you have network partners like Facebook, Googlebase, Craigslist and Trulia who have national exposure in some of the busiest marketplaces?

By subscribing to some of the most effective real estate technology available a Realtor can give your home more exposure then has ever been available to effectively attract potential buyers. That’s why I use Point2NLS which automatically places potential buyers in a communication program so that I am sure to maintain friendly contact with them, encouraging more repeat visits to my website and more repeat viewings of your listing.

"Expect the Best" Mike

Mike Bowler Sr. ePRO, CRB, GRI, SRES
Coldwell Banker Hubbell Briarwood
1020 S. Creyts Road, Lansing, MI 48917
Phone: 517-492-3400 Fax: 888-832-6203
email: Mike@MikeBowler.com
Website for Clients: MikeBowler.com
Search Listings

No comments: