Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Reasons To Be Thankful About Lansing Michigan & Why It's A Great Place to Buy Real Estate
My son Matt wrote these items up on what the greater Lansing area should be thankful for this Thanksgiving. There are several great reasons here that should make anyone want to buy a house in the greater Lansing area:
· I Believe in Greater Lansing ~ Do you?
· Our Community is bursting with Opportunities and Possibilities.
· 93 % of greater Lansing’s work force is WORKING!
· Over 4700 properties have SOLD year to date with Local REALTORS®
· There has NEVER been a better time to invest in Real Estate.
· The largest selection of homes in years is a major benefit for the Buyers.
· Interest rates are remaining VERY favorable.
· Low income and first-time Home Buyer programs are available.
· The Dream of Home Ownership is the fabric of our culture.
· Programs are in place to help homeowners keep their homes.
· $6 Million Federal Boost Set Aside for Lansing Neighborhoods
· Our performing arts and cultural centers are alive and well and growing.
· We are Green with outdoor sports, excellent parks and nature centers.
· Our Museums are wonderful family time opportunities.
· CATA was awarded #ONE public transportation in North America
· Lansing is the only region in the world with two new auto plants.
· The most technologically advanced plants in the world are producing some of the hottest and best vehicles in the country.
· GM owns an additional 700+ acres in Delta Township for the future.
· GM has the potential and opportunities to be a world leader again.
· The State of Michigan Government is in our front yard.
· Michigan State University is a community treasure and world leader.
· The Spartans beat U of M this year and are going to a choice bowl game.
· Cooley Law School is the largest law school in the country.
· Sparrow Health Systems is growing, building and healing at a record pace.
· Ingham Regional recently constructed a state-of-the-art Heart Center.
· Our Community has become a model leader in Health Care.
· Technology and Biotechnology companies are expanding in greater Lansing.
· Major Insurance companies (headquarters) are expanding.
· We have the largest cluster of Insurance companies in the country.
· Financial Leaders and Service growth is occurring all over the region.
· People are still transferring every day into our area from around the country.
· Lansing was awarded “top ten” best tasting water in America.
· Community support and fundraising remain very high. We Care!
· We have proactive and enthusiastic Leaders in Regional Development.
· The Capital Area is one of Michigan’s growth trend communities and is
an important player in Michigan’s economic recovery.
· Lansing is receiving national attention for being VERY affordable.
· Greater Lansing is an excellent place to live, to raise a family, and to work.
· www.capitalgainsmedia.com is an excellent local resource for good news.
· I’m Thankful for Greater Lansing ~ Are You?
Matthew M. Bowler
Happy Thanksgiving to You and Your Families, Mike
Mike Bowler Sr. ePRO, CRB, GRI, SRES
Coldwell Banker Hubbell Briarwood
1020 S. Creyts Road, Lansing, MI 48917
Phone: 517-492-3400 Fax: 888-832-6203
Search Homes around the Greater Lansing Area