Visit My "New Living in Greater Lansing" BLOG

I have consolidated my posts to a new location to provide all readers a better experience.


"Expect the Best" Mike

Saturday, March 28, 2009

How Do You Make Your House Your Own in the Greater Lansing Real Estate Market?



The answer is different for everyone.

What is universal is that when we buy real estate, we're really adopting a particular lifestyle as well.

That's what makes buying and selling real estate such a difficult, complicated process... and in the end such an enjoyable, satisfying one.

I can provide insight into every aspect of the greater Lansing real estate market, but also into the often-overlooked aspect of the transaction: adjusting to your new home.

I've provided a few helpful hints and reports that I thought you might find useful.

When you call me to represent you, know that the business aspect of your transaction will be treated with the utmost importance... but that the human element will never be forgotten.

Mike Bowler Sr. ePRO, CRB, GRI, SRES
Coldwell Banker Hubbell Briarwood
1020 S. Creyts Road, Lansing, MI 48917
Phone: 517-492-3400 Fax: 888-832-6203
email: Mike@MikeBowler.com 
Website for Clients: MikeBowler.com
Search Listings


 

No comments: