Visit My "New Living in Greater Lansing" BLOG

I have consolidated my posts to a new location to provide all readers a better experience.


"Expect the Best" Mike

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tips. Hints, & Thoughts to Prepare Your Home for Sale in the Greater Lansing Real Estate Market

Homes that I pre-visit for marketing in the Greater Lansing real estate market sometimes need minor repairs and decorating prior to final photos and virtual tours being created.

This proves to be a big advantage by preparing early and having things you can do to prepare a house for sale? Here are tips, hints, thoughts and ideas for sprucing up, cleaning out, decorating, staging, creating a great first impression and making a house appealing to buyers.



I am prepared to employ the latest techniques and services for your benefit, just like you've grown to expect from a professional. Real estate transactions are complex, involve large assets and demand competent representation. Marketing properties, home selection and financing are just a few of the skills today's consumer looks for when they select a real estate professional. I am prepared to offer my clients the knowledge and expertise to counsel them in relocating, buying, investing or selling the family home.

In today's market, you need someone who knows what they're doing and will work hard to get the job done. My knowledge of the real estate market, negotiating skills, and ability to listen to clients' needs and desires keep me ahead of my competition.

"Expect the Best" Mike

No comments: